Sunday, March 4, 2018

HOT OR NOT: L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation 203 Nude Beige




ABOUT PRO GLOW FOUNDATION

- 24hr all day glow foundation
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Lightweight formula
- Dewy/glow finish for normal to dry skin
- Medium coverage
- SPF15
- Available in 6 shades

Price: $27.95 AUD


Swatch - unfiltered and unedited

MY VERDICT


Shades: While I was able to find my summer, winter and in between shades within the available shade range for this foundation, it will prove to be a challenge for others. If you have very fair or darker skin tone.

Texture: As advertised, this foundation is lightweight upon application and easy to blend with your brush or fingers. The consistency of the foundation is very runny.


Finish: The finish is indeed glowy, don't worry you won't find any shimmer particles. It looks like your skin but with a really healthy holiday glow.

Coverage: Medium coverage as claimed, it did not minimise my pores but it did make my skin appear more seamless and covered most of my freckles. However, don't use this on raised pimples, it will slip off.

Dry Skin: This is where I encountered my issue. Everything was going so well with this foundation, my skin looked great. Whilst it didn't dry out my skin, it did however cling onto my dry spots (mainly on and around my nose). For example, the area around my pimple is usually dry and this foundation will accentuate those dry parts. I used it on good skin days where my face is completed clear and very well nourished/hydrated with serum and lotion, the aftermath was much more pleasant. The foundation sat on my skin really nicely.

Wear Time: I wore this for the full 8-9 hours at work and the foundation mainly stayed put with a bit of congestion going on between my brows. Otherwise happy with the wear.

Left: Bare face; Right: With Loreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation [photos unedited and unfiltered]


Product provided for editorial purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts